Please feel free to ask us if you are interested, some activities must be organised in advance and we will be happy to make the arrangements for you.
Fun Bowls Competition
Enjoy some fun and learn how to play bowls on a full-sized bowling green on Fairview Farm, at the Winterberg club
- Enjoy visiting a Taxidermy Business by appointment in Tarkastad
- Watch the local farmers train their Pointers and Setters, on winter afternoons
- Visit Winterberg School Trust rural, non-profit and community-based organization in the Eastern Cape, committed to the sustainable empowerment and development of children, parents and educators in the Winterberg community
- Visit Wildsskietsberg Game Ranch offers some of the best game viewing opportunities in the Eastern Cape
- Visit Sparrow Residential Home for Children- homeless & neglected children
- Take a 5-hour hike by Fenella Falls, a South African Natural Heritage Site. View some of the Winterberg spectacular natural resources. A scenic diversity of the most striking characteristic of the the Winterberg Area. Home of Crowned Eagle, Red Duiker & Nysna Lurie
- Trout fishing- offers a variety of five Dams situated in the Pristine Winterberg Mountain Range offering excellent fly-fishing.
- Rock Art viewing
- Commando Drift Nature Reserve
- Historical Sites – Boer and Border War sites